Saturday, January 7, 2012

It was a fight








I didn't want to fight, but when you have the greatest thing.  A cure to ills no other drug could compare too.  A person who reminds you everyday who it is you are....There is bound to be a fight.
  


I tore down mountains.  Fought my demons for her and it was the hardest thing I have ever done.  Yet the easiest, she only needed to look at me and I saw our lives play out right there.  I imagined it all saw our dreams come true and knew I could only be hers. She saved me from the beast i had on the outside.  Now, I look at my hands and look at myself and see the scars left on my from my life.  When I lean closer  I see them most in my eyes.  The good scars and bad scars are all there, brightening and darkening all shades of the iris.  I like to think now, I am becoming brighter....





No comments:

Post a Comment